Why you should choose your pain urgent care doctor in Reno, NV, instead of visiting the emergency room
If you are hurt or feel ill, it can be difficult to know whether you should go to the emergency room. A better, more convenient, less costly option is visiting your pain urgent care office. Dr. Ali Nairizi at United Pain Urgent Care in Reno, NV, provides comprehensive urgent care and pain management services to keep you out of the emergency room.
United Pain Urgent Care is the first and only pain urgent care in the nation. We offer the convenience of a walk-in clinic to treat:
- Accidents and falls
- Acute or chronic pain
- Cuts, lacerations, and abrasions
- Burns, rashes, and other skin irritations
- Infections of the eyes, ears, and urinary tract
- Breathing problems due to allergies or asthma
- Fever, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea
- Coughing, wheezing, and sore throat
- Muscle, tendon, and ligament pain
Your pain urgent care clinic offers many benefits when compared to the emergency room. Consider that at pain urgent care, you will experience:
- Reduced or eliminated wait times, so you can see the doctor sooner
- Comprehensive, healthcare by highly skilled providers who care about you
- Less medical expense because urgent care services are typically much less expensive than ER visits
Your pain urgent care doctor can provide the same services as the emergency room, including ordering lab testing, imaging, and prescribing medications.
Your pain urgent care clinic can take care of many of the same conditions seen in an emergency room. However, there are some signs and symptoms which need emergency medical services. You should seek out emergency services for:
- Chest pain
- Chest pain that radiates into your neck, arms, or shoulders
- Severe breathing difficulty leading to paleness and inability to speak
To find out more about how your pain urgent care doctor can keep you out of the emergency room, call Dr. Ali Nairizi at United Pain Urgent Care in Reno, NV. You can reach him in the office by calling (775) 384-1380, so call now.